Is the current model of ethics and compliance working from a leadership perspective? Are traditional methods enough to help leaders sustainably embrace compliance as one of their tasks?
DICO would like to invite you to an interactive discussion on:
“Compliance as a leadership task – international perspectives”.
The event will be live in Berlin, at the offices of Dentons on April 19th 2023, 15:00-17:30 CET, with a live-stream for those who would like to join virtually.
Discussion points include:
• The importance of “compliance as a leadership task” and how organizations approach the topic.
• How can “compliance as a leadership task” be sustainably implemented in an organization?
• In organizations where compliance is a strategic goal does that result in reducing compliance teams?
Is this a threat or a success?
• What are best practices to help leadership appreciate that “compliance as a leadership task” is critical to
setting ethics and compliance expectations in an organization?
• Does “compliance as a leadership task” result in friction between compliance and business teams, and is
that a sign of success?
• How to inspire a leadership mindset that embraces how compliance teams are there to help personnel
have a balanced mindset between risk and innovation?
We are happy to have excellent panelists including Michaela Ahlberg (Schweden), Richard Bistrong (USA), Franziska Janorschke (Switzerland) and Dr. Thomas Meiers (Spain). Gernot Tölle (Co-Chair of the working group „Compliance as a leadership task„) will moderate the event.